Automated testing batteries, alternators, regulators and starters. This unit is an essential tool for most repair shops. 0 to 500 amp variable load.
Fully Automated and simple to use, the 6044 represents the next evolution of battery and electrical system testing from Associated. The development of this product was a result of real world product testing and input by ASE certified technicians.
Includes Mobile Cart and Inductive Amp Clamp.
- Performs BCI defined battery test automatically, providing accurate and consistent results. 0 to 500 amp variable load.
- Includes Model 6043 -- 1000 A AC/DC Clamp on Amp-Probe and high impedance.
- Easy-to-read LED voltmeter and ammeter.
- 500 Amp safety clamps with "Flexi-Spring" and patented side terminal adapters.
- Separate light gauge high impedance test leads with alligator clips for tight spots.
- Detachable industrial inductive amp probe with degaussing button.
- Unit displays Max/Min of Current and Voltage.
- Microprocessor based control board protected from reverse connections; plus heavy-duty conformal coating to protect from moisture and dirt.
- Digital 0-500 amp load readout.
|Power supply||Vehicle's Battery||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||14 x 10 x 42||inch|
|110-6041||Printer||$481.00||Add to cart|
|110-6043||CLAMP, CURRENT SENSING||$206.00||Add to cart|